YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

REVIEW: ETUDE HOUSE DEAR MY BLOOMING LIPS-TALK - BE101; OR206


I was browsing tumblr when I saw a blogger wearing an orange lipstick and it really suits her well. Since we have the same complexion, I think it will suits me well also. I search from brands to brands, but I can’t find the perfect orange lipstick. I’ve been eyeing for the Mac neon orange lipstick, but I’m broke as hell, so no! I can’t afford it. I tried searching for nyx brand, because it’s a lot cheaper but the brand does not have neon orange. I also tried maybelline, because I really love their lipsticks, but I can’t find either. I was hopeless but Tada! 

Hiyeee~

Etude House launched their Dear My Blooming Lips-talk line and I was so happy because it has different shades of orange. I begged my mom to buy me one and luckily she agreed.

Hiyeee~
Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-talk has 24 emotional colors, as stated on their website. It also claims that the lipstick bloom with emotion to supply moist, cream textures color and shine for longwear comfort.

Hiyeee~
OR206 Wonderful Orange & BE101 Worrisome Beige

Hiyeee~
Swatches

Hiyeee~
BE101 Worrisome Beige

Hiyeee~
OR206 Wonderful Orange

Color: 5
Forgive my lips. I have a kim possible lips which means my lips have no shape and it’s dabby. The Wonderful Orange (OR206) shade is the perfect orange i’ve been looking for the longest time. It somehow resembles the Mac Lipstick that I have been eyeing for. The color is very pigmented, which I like. The second lipstick is Worrisome beige (BE101), I like it because it looks so natural, nude but with a touch of pink. My mom bought it for me because her friend sells Etude House Product with a 30% discount on BB Creams and 10% discount on all the products. So if you want to buy authentic Etude House products with a discount, message me! Ha! 

Hiyeee~

Packaging: 5
Etude House does not disappoint when it comes to packaging. It’s so kawaii and it’s pink! With a Ribbon! I just love it okay? I’m a girly girl sometimes y’know? Haha

Lasting power: 2.5
Sad to say I’m quite disappointed with the lipstick when it comes to it’s lasting power. Though it lasts for 3-4 hours, the color changes after an hour or so. From neon orange to pale orange, my lips looked like I drank an orange juice and it stained my lips. Also, my lips became dry after an hour and you can see my chapped lips, it definitely clings to flakes.

Price: 3
It’s a bit pricey for a lipstick. It costs Php 478, usually my budget for a lipstick is around Php250-350. Haha I’m so thrifty.

Over-all rating: 3.5/5
That is because I love their wide range of orange shades. Although it has a drying effect on the lips, you can just put a balm underneath to maintain the moisture.

Have you tried any of the Dear My Blooming Lips-Talk lipsticks? Share your thoughts. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment