YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Search for the perfect graduation dress

I know that my graduation was over few days ago but I want to blog about my pre-graduation preparation. It was not easy picking the right dress for this special occasion. I can say that I am very picky when it comes to the clothes I wear. I believe that my fashion sense is kind of mixed-up, vague and different from the typical t-shirt and jeans, so maybe that's why I'm having a hard time. 

My mom and I went to SM Megamall to visit Forever21 mainly because that's my favorite store. It has the trendiest clothes and a lot cheaper than Topshop, Zara, Mango and such. We roamed around for like an hour or so, however I did not see anything that match my taste. So I just bought two necklaces and my mom bought this gorgeous sheer top that suits her well. We went to Market-Market after, and then again, nothing caught my eye. Lastly, we went to Bonifacio High Street because I want to see the newly opened Ever New store. It is an Australian based store that sell clothes similar to Forever21 but a lot more expensive. I was quite disappointed because the store is small and it's hard to find. I wasn't able to purchase any item from the shop because it was expensive and nothing was /that/ special.

Outside the store was this colorful fountains and my mom took a picture of it,
It's quite blurry, it was shot using an Iphone4s camera

OOTD

BOTH TOPS/ FOREVER21

HIGH WAIST SHORTS/ THRIFTED

BROGUE CREEPERS/ THE RAMP

To cut the story short, I just borrow this elegant blue dress from my cousin the night before my graduation. For me, it was the perfect dress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment